Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Anberlin

So tomorrow I'm seeing Anberlin. I am so mega-excited.

When I saw the Killers I like did this thing of my expectations of what they're going to play and stuff. I'm doing the same here, see how close I get.

These songs they'll definitely play:
Paperthin Hymn
Godspeed
Feel Good Drag
Never Take Friendship Personal
Adelaide
Breaking
Change the World

These songs they better play or I'm gonna kill a baby:
A Day Late
Dismantle. Repair.
Time & Confusion
Hello Alone
Glass to the Arson
The Resistance
Stationary Stationery (My favourite Anberlin song)
Disappear
Blame Me! Blame Me!
A Whisper & A Clamor

These songs if they play I'll be so happy but I'm not particularly expecting them to:
Audrey, Start the Revolution!
Haight Street
Dance, Dance, Christa Paffgen
Cadence
Soft Skeletons
Naive Orleans
The Runaways
The 16 bit remix of Glass to the Arson. =P


Make sure I update with the set so I can forever remember it. <3

No comments: